1. Cleaning: Clean up and remove oil and impurities in the place where it needs to be repaired. Otherwise, there will be poor power supply and spark splash during the repair process.
2. Rolling rate: The rotation speed of the welding torch is closely arranged with the pulse output current to form a fusion point on the additive. The rotation speed should not be too fast, otherwise there will be a small amount of replenishment and fine pores after repair and polishing.
3. The contact point between the welding torch and the mold: the smaller the contact area between the welding torch and the supplementary material, the better the pressure is applied. The higher the current density is passed (the more concentrated the current is), the greater the heat of the solder joint is, and the degree of replenishment is relatively higher. it is good. The power data shown in the replenishment shell is the power requirement when the φ5mm standard welding torch electrode rod is in contact with the plane replenishing material. The larger the contact area of the same power horn, the current dispersion, the effect after replenishment is not ideal, and the contact area is too small, repairing In the process, it is easy to cause the melt to melt and splash and the surface is uneven.
4. Posture and pressure: When repairing, the welding gun and the mold surface are 45 degrees, and a certain pressure is applied to the welding gun. The pressure is determined according to the roughness of the defect surface, which is not smooth, and the surface of the surface is more difficult.
5. Complex cavity: fine, multi-angle, complex surface repair with precision power, thin material repair is better than many times, the conventional state is suitable for the repair of a relatively large defect.
6. Oxidized surface repair