1. When selecting the nut column, it must be according to the thickness of the plate used, the exact size range, the hardness of the low carbon steel plate must be less than 70RB, and the hardness of the stainless steel plate must be less than 80RB.
2. The surface of the easy-cutting iron is processed, and the stainless steel maintains the original color. The user can order the goods according to the model specifications in the table according to the requirements, or can be customized according to the needs.
3. The hole size of the plate must be processed according to the tolerance of 0-+0.075mm. It is recommended to punch.
4. The installation must be achieved through the "press riveting" operation, can not be knocked into the impact.
5. When the material is made of stainless steel, the tail number is indicated by “S”.
6. The end face of the nut column is indicated by "C" for the straight tooth.
7. The length of the through-hole nut column is less than 10mm, and it can be filled with hexagonal end face (I type) or round end face (type II).