1. First remove the sludge on the surface of the broken screw mold. Use the center 铳 to smash the center of the section and then use a drill with a diameter of 6-8 mm to drill the hole in the center hole of the section. Note that the hole must be drilled through. After the hole has been drilled, the small drill bit is removed and replaced with a drill bit of 16 mm in diameter, and the hole of the broken bolt is continuously enlarged and drilled through.
2. Take the electrode with a diameter of 3.2 mm or less and use medium and small current to break the half of the entire length of the bolt from the inside to the outside of the broken bolt. The starting arc should not be too long. So as not to burn through the outer wall of the broken bolt. After welding to the upper end of the broken bolt, continue to weld a cylinder with a diameter of 14-16 mm and a height of 8-10 mm.
3. After surfacing, hammer the end face with a hammer to make the broken bolt vibrate along its axial direction. The screw mold will break the bolt and the body due to the heat generated by the arc and the subsequent cooling plus the vibration at this time. Looseness between the threads.
4. Careful observation When a trace of rust is found to leak from the fracture after the tapping, the nut of the M18 can be placed on the stud of the surfacing and the two can be welded together.
5. After the screw mold is welded, it is slightly cool and hot. The plum wrench is placed on the nut and twisted back and forth. It can also be twisted and twisted while hitting the nut end face with a small hammer to remove the broken bolt.
6. After removing the broken bolt, use a suitable wire hammer to machine the thread in the frame to remove rust and other debris in the hole.